Cultural courses of the Italian language “Passo a sud”.
Italian language and culture courses are an engaging and entertaining way to learn and know Italian language and culture. Because lessons are communicative with grammatical deepenings.
These specialist courses available in presence or online, provide an insight into some of the most distinctive aspects of Italian culture.
Choose your cultural course between:
Traveling with (my) books.
Choose a book among our selection/proposals or an author of your interest.
CIACK…Italy on stage
To outline a film fresco that best tells and describes Italy and the italians
Cinema at Trullos
To share the excitement of the open-air cinema, among olive trees, Mediterranean fragrances and the magical “presence” of our Trullos. Accomplices of the evening….Cisternino’s bright stars!
Nessuno può essere libero se costretto ad essere simile agli altri
Required level: B1, B2, C1, C2.
1 week Italian language course+ cultural course
Face-to-face/on site: 3 hours per day from Monday to Friday.
Online: 1/2 hour/s per day.
Courses are held:
- Online courses are held all year round.
- Courses in Cisternino, in Apulia (Italy) – from June to October.
- Courses in Dachsen (Schaffhausen) in Switzerland – from November to May.
- Courses are not held during national Italian and Swiss Holidays.
How to enrol:
- Fill out the enrolment form online on the top page and send it by email.
- Passo a sud will send you an email back confirming your place in a course or your accommodation.