Terms and Conditions of Passo a sud
- The minimum required age to subscribe to any of our Italian language courses is 18
- Subscriptions are valid from the moment the deposit+membership fee have been received. Membership is valid for 12 months and cannot be used by other persons
- Students should subscribe for Italian courses at least 30 days before the start of the course. Last Minute subscriptions may be taken into consideration, depending on the time of year and course availability
- In case of cancellation of bookings, it is necessary to notify Passo a sud by email or by recorded delivery no later than 15 days before the start of the course
- Deposits cannot be reimbursed but can be reused for future courses in the same or following year, after renewing the membership fee
- Reimbursements and reductions are not available in the event of late arrivals or early departures. Individual English lessons can be postponed as long as a 24 hour warning is given; failure to do so will result in the student being charged for the lesson
- The homestay accommodation is available from the Sunday before the start of the course until 11:00 A.M. on the Saturday after the end of the course
- Passo a sud is not responsible for students in the event of accidents, injuries, illness, lost or stolen belongings or any other types of damage
- In the event of any challenges or disputes, Brindisi city court will have jurisdiction
European health cards are valid for all European citizens, while non-EU citizens are advised to arrange for health insurance in their own country.
VISAS AND PERMITS
All non-EU citizens wishing to enter Italy require visas, which are obtained through the Italian Embassy in their own country.
For information regarding visas for study reasons we recommend consulting the following websites: